- Bread & rolls come directly from the bakery
- Salzburg's specialities: fried apple rings, fluffy shredded pancakes (Kaiserschmarrn), Austrian sweet bread pudding,...
- Homemade cakes & pastries
- Freshly prepared eggs
- Free-range eggs from nearby Seekirchen
- Cheese from the Mattigtaler cheese dairy
- Dairy products straight from the farm
- Fruit juices from the Henndorfer Saftladen
- Freshly-squeezed orange juice
- Vitamin shots
- Homemade porridge & muesli
- Vegan spreads
Important information about our breakfast
Breakfast.TIME at the Altstadthotel is from 7 – 11 am. Bring your appetite!
If you would like a gluten-free breakfast, please let us know when you book your room or make your breakfast reservation.
Dogs are welcome at the Altstadthotel Wolf-Dietrich – for breakfast, too! You can enjoy your breakfast with your four-legged friend in a separate room. Dogs are not allowed near the buffet.
By the way, we also have a dog named Frieda. Would you like to know more about visiting Salzburg with a dog? Just ask – we’re happy to give you some tips.
If you are looking for a hotel with breakfast in the heart of Salzburg and have chosen the Altstadthotel Wolf-Dietrich, you can look forward to many great perks from morning 'til night. Here you can truly enjoy your stay and start a wonderful day in Salzburg with our breakfast.
As our guest, you can decide where and what you want to eat. Why not take your breakfast and a coffee on our lovely hotel terrace as you soak up the charm of the city?