- Small yet lovely spa
- Swimming pool with counter-current system
- Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin
- Relaxation room for lounging
- Gym with Technogym equipment
- Soothing massages upon request
Time to relax
Pool & sauna at the Altstadthotel Wolf-Dietrich
What could be better than a little swimming, sauna and R&R at your hotel after a day in Salzburg? At the Altstadthotel Wolf-Dietrich, we treat guests to something unique in Salzburg’s Old Town – a small but lovely spa and wellness area. Be sure to plan in plenty of time for relaxing on your trip to Salzburg.
At the Altstadthotel Wolf-Dietrich we aim to give our guests a wonderful time. Sweating it out and relaxing is just the thing, especially when it’s cold out. Look forward to visiting the sauna on your trip to Salzburg.
- Finnish sauna: 80-100°C. Scented dry air to help relax your muscles. You are welcome to make your own infusions.
- Steam bath: 45°C and 100% humidity. Soothing for the skin and respiratory tract. This is a gentle way to relax – and also beneficial for guests with sensitive circulation.
- Infrared cabin: Intense deep warmth to soothe tension. With calming music and a selection of coloured lights.
- Relaxation room: Enjoy the music as you relax on our comfortable lounge chairs. Take a break and recharge after your day in Salzburg.
Or spa area is open daily from 8 am – 10 pm.
We provide bathrobes to use during your stay. You will find them in your room when you arrive. If you need children’s bathrobes or slippers, simply ask at reception. You will find plenty of towels in the spa.
There is no age requirement for our indoor pool, however we ask parents to exercise their duty of care for children up to the age of 12, as there is no lifeguard at our pool. The sauna area is reserved for guests 16 and older.
Balls, floats and toys are not allowed in our pool. The entire spa and wellness area is for relaxing. Thank you for your understanding!
The sauna area with Finnish sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin is a nude area. Bathing suits are required in the indoor pool area.
The spa is located in the main house of the hotel and can be reached from all rooms by using the lift and stairs.
If you are staying in the Residenz building, you will have to cross the (pedestrian only) street to access the spa. The spa has changing rooms and lockers available.
Our 7-metre-long indoor pool has a counter-current system for swimming laps.
Massages at our 4-star hotel in the heart of Salzburg give you renewed energy and revive your spirit. Ask reception for more information about our massages. We thank you for your understanding that massages must be booked in advance and in good time.
- 50 minutes € 87
- 60 minutes € 99
- 3 x 30 minutes € 109
Are you looking for a hotel in the city of Salzburg with a pool? You’re in luck – you’ve found the Altstadthotel Wolf-Dietrich!
Here, your wish for a hotel with pool in the Salzburg city centre will be turned into a very special stay. This is where indulgence meets R&R, and we have plenty of room to relax in the heart of a cultural capital. We want our guests to feel great! And we are the only family-run Salzburg city hotel with an indoor pool.