There’s currently a lot of uncertainty due to the severe COVID-19 epidemic, particularly when it comes to the anticipated summer holidays. It’s likely safe to say that travelling abroad will not be allowed this year, which is why we’re sorry to inform you that we won’t be able to welcome any guests from other countries for the time being. We do hope that you will remain loyal to us and have thus made some changes to our cancellation and rebooking conditions. In addition, we’d like to inform you about some hotel news.
Our new cancellation terms at a glance
Perhaps you have already booked your summer holiday and won’t be able to enjoy it now, or maybe you’re planning a later trip. The following terms now apply at the Wolf-Dietrich:
- Starting now you can cancel your trip free of charge up to two days before your arrival.
- If a trip is deemed impossible due to travel warnings, you can rebook your hotel or apartment holiday without any fees.
- In case of travel bans we offer you a 20% voucher if you return by the end of 2020.
- We will donate 10% of all proceeds of every purchased voucher to the fantastic Sonneninsel. Find more information in German at www.sonneninsel.at.
Additionally, you will now get a 10% special discount if you book your holiday directly via our homepage!
What´s new at the Wolf-Dietrich
It goes without saying that your next holiday should be something genuinely special. We have used the last few months to carry out proper renovations and are now delighted to present to you a new Wolf-Dietrich:
- All public areas (lobby, reception, stairway, breakfast room) have been fully renovated.
- All rooms are either new or comprehensively done up.
- Get a full workout in in our fitness room with brand-new Technogym equipment.
- All rooms and public areas (except the breakfast room) are air-conditioned.
In addition we can now offer you exclusive holiday packages for your next stay in the city of Mozart. From culture to cuisine to romance – we have the right deal for you! It goes without saying that you can also request a non-binding holiday offer for your next visit.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back very, very soon. Stay healthy!