The winter season at the Altstadthotel Wolf-Dietrich is getting started and we’re working tirelessly to make your stay in the city of Mozart an unforgettable one. We have adapted our extensive safety and hygiene concept to the current situation to make you completely comfortable in every moment. In addition, we are keeping a close eye on how things develop and what other measures might be taken to ensure that you can fully enjoy Salzburg in winter 2021/22. We will also share the best experiences of the cold season with you and let you know what you need to look out for.
Our safety and hygiene measures during the current winter season
We want to make sure that you feel safe and sound for the entire duration of your stay. That’s why we are committed to an extensive safety and hygiene concept to ensure a pleasant, relaxing stay at our hotel. Please pay close attention to the following:
• 2G currently applies for the hotel industry. When checking into the Altstadthotel Wolf-Dietrich, we require either a vaccination certificate (valid for 270 days after the second vaccination with Biontech and Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Moderna; Johnson & Johnson is valid until 3 January 2022) or confirmation that you have overcome a COVID infection in the past six months. Children up to age 12 are exempt from the 2G requirements.
• Please note that you must wear FFP2 masks in all corridors, in the reception area, and in the breakfast room on the way to and from your table.
• Our guests can get tested at Novogenia test station in Gstättengasse 2b (approx. 15-minute-walk) if necessary.
• All members of staff in our house are either vaccinated or recovered.
• All rooms are disinfected and marked appropriately before each arrival.
• Our bar menu features a small but fine selection of wines (with room service on enquiry) and delicious snacks, if you want to dine in the hotel.
• The standard rate can still be cancelled free of charge up to one day before arrival.
Subject to change depending on further developments in the Corona situation. You can find the latest information on measures in the city of Salzburg and the surrounding province at www.salzburg.info.
Please note that we’re closed during Christmas. We are open for you from 17 to 21 December and then again from 27 December forward.
Event tips for your winter holiday in Salzburg
Please play close attention to the current rules for events, and visits to restaurants, cafés, bars, and museums. You should always carry both your 2G certification and your FFP2 mask with you. There may be registration requirements for certain events – the Wolf-Dietrich reception team will gladly assist you. We hope you’ll be able to fully enjoy the following winter highlights:
• Christmas markets at the Domplatz (Cathedral Square), in Hellbrunn, at the Mirabellplatz, and at Salzburg Fortress
• Circus Winter Festival (9 December 2021 to 8 January 2022)
• Christmas and New Year’s Eve concerts at Salzburg Fortress
• Mozart Week (27 January to 6 February 2022)
It goes without saying that we will continue to provide you with the latest recommendations and highlights for your stay in Salzburg in winter 2021/22. The only thing missing right now is your non-binding holiday enquiry. See you soon in the city of Mozart!
Copyright-Foto: Pixabay / werdepate