Hotel Wolf-Dietrich is delighted to be back. We welcome you to what will hopefully be a magical summer season starting May 19, 2021! It’s safe to say that your stay will be a bit different this time around. As we don’t want to leave anything to chance, we have adapted our extensive safety and hygiene plan. Furthermore, we can also reveal what Salzburg has in store for you in summer 2021.
Everything about your summer stay at the Wolf-Dietrich
Hotel Wolf-Dietrich is committed to an extensive safety and hygiene concept to ensure a pleasant, relaxing stay at our hotel. Please pay close attention to the following:
- For check-in, we require either a vaccination certificate (valid 22 days after the first vaccination), a valid negative test result (self-test 24 hours, antigen 48 hours, PCR 72 hours), or confirmation of an overcome COVID infection in the past six months. Children up to age 10 do not need to be tested.
- Our guests can get tested at Novogenia test station in Gstättengasse 2b (approx. 15-minute-walk).
- We provide one free self-test per person for stays of at least two nights. FFP2 masks can be purchased in the hotel.
- Our staff take a PCR test twice a week.
- The minimum distance between people of two metres applies for all areas.
- Our spa and fitness areas are open with limited admission; four persons in the spa, two persons in the gym.
- All rooms are disinfected and marked appropriately before each arrival.
- Our revamped bar menu features a small but fine selection of wines (with room service on enquiry) and delicious snacks, if you want to dine in the hotel.
- The standard rate can still be cancelled free of charge up to one day before arrival.
Current event tips
Depending on the health and safety situation, the various organisers of the Mozart city Salzburg are planning an exciting event programme with cultural highlights, lived tradition and moments of joy beyond compare. The following events await you in the upcoming months:
- Gaisberg classic car race (2 to 5 June 2021)
- Sommerszene (8 to 25 June 2021)
- Mozart Dinner Concerts (Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 1 July 2021)
- SchlossKonzerte Mirabell concerts (Wednesdays and Saturdays from 3 July 2021)
- Salzburg Festival (17 July to 31 August 2021)
- “Great World Theatre – 100 Years Salzburg Festival” exhibition (until 31 October 2021)
- Pippi Longstocking at Salzburg Toy Museum (until 11 April 2022)
We will provide you with daily suggestions and other highlights for your stay in Salzburg in summer 2021. The only thing missing is your non-binding enquiry. See you soon in the city of Mozart!